It is important to increase adequate intake of healthy fats the brain and body need. Omega 3 is a healthy fatty acid that is essential, meaning it must come from your diet, by eating fatty fish such as salmon, several times a week or be gained through supplements. The active compounds in omega 3 are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and they are only found in fish.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
- High-potency wild fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 40% EPA and 20% DHA
- Omega 3 supports brain health and provides support against depression and migraines
- EPA and DHA help to control and reduce inflammation
- Natural antioxidant support
Omega 3 Fish Oil combines wild and pure sources of sardine, mackerel & anchovy oils to provide clinically proven dosages of EPA and DHA. Increased consumption of fish is beneficial to health. Recent studies have found an association between consumption of fish oil and a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, improvements in brain function, mood, joints and skin health.
Each Softgel Contains:
Fish Oils (from Sardine, Mackerel & Anchovy) 1000 mg
[EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) Omega 3 180 mg]
[DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) Omega 3 120 mg]
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Water (Softgel)
Recommended Adult Dose: Take 1-3 Softgels daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
Caution: If you taking any prescription medications, please consult your health care practitioner prior to use.